• What Happens If You Violate Your Probation
    Should you violate probation, the judge may issue a warrant for your arrest. Additionally, there might not be a bond to the warrant. This is known as a no bond. This means you will have to hire a criminal defense attorney and ask the judge to set a bond for you. The bond set will